Friday 11 January 2013

ABSTRACT & SLEEK NAIL ART

Having a quiet night in and what else are you supposed to do but paint each others nails...





Using the Miss Fancy Pants from Essie and two W7 nail polishes one in a gold glitter and the other in a very deep almost black plum colour. This design I just made up as I went along I wanted something sleek and abstract.

Taking Miss Fancy Pants as the base colour I layered on the plum in abstract lines, each nail being different. It was really easy (if you have a steady hand) and the outcome came together really nicely when i layered on the gold glitter in a similar way to the plum. This is a quick nail art tutorial that looks brilliant and doesn't need any tools except for a cotton bud to tidy up the outside of the nail afterwards.
I hope you enjoyed.

TTYN Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment