Wednesday 16 January 2013

BRIGHT NAIL TUTORIAL

Just having fun with my friends fake nails...


I began by painting each nail a different colour, all of them bright, then using white and yellow nail art pens that I got really cheap off of eBay, the link is at the bottom of the page, I created random patterns on each different nail; clouds, flowers, pinstripes, pop art and her initial. With the pop art nail I had to use nail art tools because the nib of the black was blocked and I didn't have a needle to unblock it. 


I hope you enjoyed this post sorry it isn't more informative but I cant really think what to tell you apart from just have fun with it and experiment thats the best part. 

Art pens: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NAIL-POLISH-Buy-One-Get-Two-Free-VARNISH-ART-PEN-BRUSH-13ML-12-COLOURS-/181062392353?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&var=&hash=item2a2828da21

No comments:

Post a Comment