Wednesday 9 January 2013

FAVOURITE PRODUCTS OF 2012 (Beauty)

Tried & Tested...




Having gotten really into Beauty this year and discovering so many new products I thought this would be a brilliant time to put the best of what I have discovered out there. This will be a 2 parter; first off makeup and then hair, skin and nails. Well diving strait in:

Foundation - No.7 Instant Radiance, Cool Ivory.
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection, No. 2.
Primer - W7 Prime Magic, Anti-redness.
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte, No. 6 Warm Beige.
Blush - Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks, Dusky Pink.
Bronzer - Rimmel Natural Bronzer, No. 22 Sun Bronze.
Highlighter - Loreal Colour Appeal, no. 23 Golden Shimmer.
Brows - 17 Sculpting Brow, Dark Brown.
Eye Shadow - Sleek Shangri-la Collection Respect Pallet
Liquid Liner - Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner, Black.
Pencil Liner - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl, 001 Black.
Mascara -Maybelline One By One Volum' Express, Black.
Lipstick - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, SMLC08 San Paulo.
Brush - RealTechniques Buffing Brush.

These are all of my Favourites so far. As you can see I mainly buy drug store items, hopefully that will change this year as I research alternatives and expand my makeup collection. Looking at the above products the main ones that stand out to me are the NYX lip creams, their staying power is incredible and the colour choice is varied. Another is the No.7 foundation, using this with the Buffing Brush is something that i could not live without, but I plan to dedicate a whole post to that in the future. The last one that really has been a staple for the whole year and I don't think there has been a day where I haven't worn it, is the Rimmel liquid liner. Its brilliant because the brush is so thin, the control you get is amazing, achieving the thinnest lines are so easy.

TTYN  Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment