Wednesday 23 January 2013

NYX MATTE LIP CREAMS

It's not lipstick, nor is it lip gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's a lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte. These long-lasting lip creams come in 11 different colors that will be sure to keep your lips moisturized and colorful! I love them, the staying power of these lip creams are amazing, I even worked out the other day and they stayed on through that and the shower afterward, and yet when you want them to come off it just takes a bit of moisture a wipe of tissue and hey presto, its gone. I may deviate from these and find my "new favourite lipstick" but i will always come back, the diversity of colours and the finish on these creams are just to die for. I cannot talk them up enough.




Above is my collection from left to right it goes: 

C02 STOCKHOLM
C06 ISTANBUL
C08 SAN PAULO
C09 ABU DAHBI
C10 MONTE CARLO
C11 MILAN

I plan to get antwerp, I had it before but I lost it :( a very sad moment in my life. I will also grab another Monte Carlo because I don't know if you can see but its cracked, I will learn to never take these out on the town with me again there just to precious. I bought mine on ebay (link below) where they were relatively cheap I had to buy them here because I live in the UK and no shops that I have seen sell them. I hope you try these out, you will not regret it. 

TTYL Xx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-NYX-Soft-Matte-Lip-Cream-Pick-Your-2-Color-/250748633089?pt=US_Makeup_Lips&hash=item3a61c88001 

No comments:

Post a Comment